The X Platform Administration Console provides tools for viewing and managing most components of your Uniphore account, your Flows and your resources.
The X-Console, X-Designer, and your X Platform applications are always working together. Any updates that you make using the X-Console have an immediate effect on the other system components. For example, if you update global resources for a Flow in the X-Console, those resources will be immediately updated in runtime.
The Welcome Page
The first time you use the X-Console, the Welcome page provides a brief video introduction to Interact, along with key support links. To return to the Welcome page later, click the icon found in the upper left corner.
Common administrative actions performed using the X-Console are summarized in the sections below.
Note: The menus that are available to you and the operations that you are authorized to perform are determined according to your role. For more information, refer to Roles and Permissions.
Account: General Account Maintenance
The Account menu enables you to view and manage all account-related information, such as:
- Viewing account and subscription information
- Deploying X Platform components to and from the account
- Adding new users and updating user profiles
- Assigning X Platform Roles to users and creating new Roles
- Connecting to Uniphore AI capabilities
- Creating and managing third-party vendor integrations for the account
- Contact email address and SMTP server settings
Reports & BI: View Usage and Analytics Data
The Reports & BI menu enables you to view and manage runtime data as well as Business Information analytics for your account, including:
- Viewing the usage analytics BI report
- Viewing self-service usage by application
- Monitoring license usage by agent
- Viewing the account Dashboard
- Customized reporting capabilities with advanced data analysis functions
Resources: Server Resource Management
The Resources menu enables you to create, view and manage a variety of resources that are used by the X Platform, including:
- Flows: Enabling you to view and manage the Flows published to your account.
- Applications: Enabling you to view and manage the Applications used in your account.
- Integration Points: Calls to web services that retrieve information from external data sources.
- Session Variables: The Session Variables that are made available globally in the Designer.
- Custom Types: Special function variables that contain a set of fields related to a specific object.
- Dispatcher: Enabling you to coordinate automatic execution of selected Flows in your account.
- Folders: Enabling you to create and manage data folders for the account.
- Images: Enabling you to create and manage images for the account.
- Themes: Stylesheets that determine the look and feel of your Mobile Web, Web Self-Service, and Agent applications.
- Media Libraries: Enabling you to manage videos that are available to Flows.
- Common Styles: Enabling you to create and maintain a set of custom global CSS styles to use in Flows.
- Campaign Management: Enabling you to create customized campaigns that give users access to specific Flows via SMS.
Settings: Connectivity and Security
The Settings menu allows you to define parameters for:
- Connectivity settings for Call Now and Call Return handling
- Authentication settings for supporting secure user access to X Platform applications
- Security settings
- General Settings for X Platform features available for the account
- Access to Snapshots and Rollbacks
- After Hours Schedules
Uniphore AI Integration
Enabling you to configure, train, manage, communicate with and monitor these Uniphore products:
Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
The RPA menu enables you to:
- Add, configure and manage all RPA Resources, such as RPA Add-Ons and Covered Applications, for the account
- Monitor all RPA activities for the account