X Platform is based on the following foundation tools:
- X-Designer: The browser-based application in which Designers and Admins create and test workflows. Completed Flows are published to the X Platform Server for secured, shared use with other Designers and for use in production environments.
- X Platform Server: A web server that functions as a management and administration tool, and security service for running of X-Designer Flows and Uniphore client applications. It supports running, editing, managing and comprehensive reporting for each component.
- X-Console: The central administration platform of the system. From the X-Console, users with appropriate role privileges can manage the account and configure all resources.
X Platform Clients: The client applications utilized by Agents and end users to run Flows, for instance:
- Agent AI Applications: U-Assist AI clients designed for call center agents, who use the Flows while interacting with customers. Uniphore provides both browser-based and standalone desktop applications.
- Agent Applications: Non-AI based web browser clients, designed for call center agents who use the Flows while interacting with customers.
- U-Self Serve Applications: U-Self Serve clients designed for customers accessing AI-based self-service Flows using their mobile devices and their web browsers (mobile and desktop).
- Mobile Web: Designed for customers accessing non-AI self-service guided Flows using their mobile devices.
- Web Self Service: Designed for customers accessing non-AI self-service guided Flows using a browser.
- Agent Assistant: Designed to support Agent activities via chatbots, using Intelligent Assistant Natural Language Processing (NLP) engines.
- Customer Assistant: Designed to support Customer requests via chatbots, using Intelligent Assistant Natural Language Processing (NLP) engines. to Natural Language Processing (NLP) engines.
- Uniphore Reporting: A data collection and reporting facility for both runtime and post-process analysis of X Platform activities and statistics.
- Uniphore API: A set of application programming interface elements that provide secure access to key functions of the X Platform Server.
- Add-On Tools: JBot, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Advanced Business Information (BI), Intelligent Assistant (IA) and other components.